June is here! Which means it is time to start thinking about all the fathers in your life and how to celebrate them. We wanted to help by giving you a few awesome gift ideas for dear old dad.
- Knife Sharpening- If you are local (or willing to ship) why not bring in all dad's knives for sharpening? He will be amazed at how much better they perform with a properly sharpened edge. We also sharpen pocket and hunting knives if cooking isn't his thing.
- Hatsukokoro HAP40 Santoku 180mm- This line of Japanese knives is just hitting the shelves at The Cook's Edge...and they are awesome! Made with HAP40 steel, one of the hardest knife making steels on the planet, these knives will stay sharp for a crazy long time.
- Grill Smoke BBQ (Cookbook)- BBQ season is upon us and this cookbook by esteemed chef Ben Tish will give your dad the culinary inspiration he needs to up his grilling game.
Kirameki Iron Frying Pan- These affordable, professional standard pans heat up fast and evenly, setting you up for that perfect sear.
- Henry Apron- This best selling apron is perfect for grilling (and looking super cool) while cracking those hilarious jokes everyone loves you for ;)
- Gift Card- Of course, everyone loves a gift card! It will take the pressure off of you and he can choose exactly what he wants. Win-win!