Bunka: A cross between a santoku and nakiri, the bunka excels in veg prep where push/pull chopping is used. Bunka’s also sport a pointy tip, perfect for scoring mushrooms and dicing small veg!
Knife specs are taken from a randomly selected knife. These specs may vary from knife to knife due to the handmade nature of our products.
- Steel: SG2 Powder Stainless Steel
- HRC: 63~64
- Edge Length: 166mm
- Height at heel: 51.3mm
- Spine thickness above heel: 2.05mm
- Weight: 136g
- Handle: Wa-Octagonal Wenge w/Buffalo horn collar
- Shape: Bunka/Nakiri
- Finish: Damascus
- Cladding: Stainless Clad
- Construction: San-Mai
- Knife line: SG2 Damascus
- Blacksmith: Nigara Hamono
- Place of Origin: Hirosaki, Japan