Sujihiki: English translation “flesh slicer”. Designed to make slicing meat as effortless as possible, the short height and generally thin blade on the Sujihiki are intended for the user to make a slice with one clean motion.
Knife specs are taken from a randomly selected knife. These specs may vary from knife to knife due to the handmade nature of our products.
- Steel: R2 Powder Stainless
- HRC: 63~64
- Edge Length: 240mm
- Height at heel: mm
- Spine thickness above heel: mm
- Weight: grams
- Handle: Western Style Staghorn
- Shape: Sujihiki
- Finish: Damascus
- Cladding: Stainless
- Construction: San-Mai
- Knife Line: Mirror Finish Staghorn
- Maker: Takeshi Saji
- Place of Origin: Echizen Japan