Sharpen a knife like “The Meister”
- Adopting the hi-precision ceramic made in Japan.
- Capable for knifes in different sizes by using both ends.
- TOGRIP keeps appropriate angle against a whetstone and makes your sharpening easier by mounting it on the blade’s spine.
- Both ends of TOGRIP can be used. Wider end for larger blade such as Santoku and Chef knife, smaller end for tiny blade like Petty.
- By using smaller end for larger blade, you could get sharper edging.
- It may scratch surface of blade.
- Do not mount this device on thicker blade, like Deba Knife. It may result in serious injury if you forcibly try to attach.
- Ceramic may break if it falls down or against strong impact.
- Be careful not to touch the blade’s edge when mounting.
- Do not use dishwasher to avoid damage.