- Material:Body: Aluminium, Handle: Wood
- Product type:Saucepans
- Country of origin:Japan
- 15 cm:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 179 mm, Height: 60 mm, Thickness: 1.7 mm, Capacity (approx): 0.8 L, Item weight (approx): 300 g, Shipping weight (approx): 470 g
18 cm:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 208 mm, Height: 70 mm, Thickness: 1.7 mm, Capacity (approx): 1.5 L, Item weight (approx): 400 g, Shipping weight (approx): 570 g
- Available in 2 sizes: 15 cm, 18 cm
- Durable commercial-grade kitchenware - Made in Japan.
- Cannot be used with electronic oven or microwave.
- There are marks for measurement inside the pan.
- The spout is wider than the usual YUKIHIRA pan so you can pour things easily from the pan.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Nakao-Alumi Co Ltd, founded in 1958 in Tokyo, is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality aluminium pots in Japan. Their pots and pans museum is located in Kappabashi, a street in Tokyo between Ueno and Asakusa which is almost entirely populated with shops supplying the restaurant trade. The founder Mr Nakao was awarded a medal by La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs France, an International Association of Gastronomy in 1994.