Bunka: A cross between a santoku and nakiri, the bunka excels in veg prep where push/pull chopping is used. Bunka’s also sport a pointy tip, perfect for scoring mushrooms and dicing small veg!
Knife specs are taken from a randomly selected knife. These specs may vary from knife to knife due to the handmade nature of our products.
- Steel: Aogami #2
- HRC: 63~64
- Edge Length: 185mm
- Height at heel: 53mm
- Spine thickness above heel: 2.7mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Handle: Wa-Octagonal Walnut w/Buffalo Horn Collar
- Shape: Bunka
- Finish: Nashiji
- Cladding: Stainless
- Construction: San-Mai (3 Layers
- Knife Line: Sakai Kikumori Nashiji
- Maker: Sakai Kikumori
- Place of Origin: Sakai, Japan