Natural Japanese water stones a revered by knife collectors and enthusiasts for their ability to make knives INSANELY sharp!
*Please note, disclaimer: All natural Japanese water stones will vary in size, weight, and appearance.
Care instructions for your natural water stone:
- This is a water stone, only use clean room temp water. This is a splash and go stone, DO NOT SOAK!
- DO NOT USE oil, this will ruin your stone and render it useless, not good.
- I recommend purchasing a natural nagura like the Mikawa or Kuro you will need one to build a slurry.
- Keep this stone flat using a truing stone, or Atoma plate.
- Always wipe your stone dry when you are done sharpening/polishing.
- Store your stone in a cool dark place.