The Cook's Edge re-opens May 22nd
As The Cook's Edge makes plans to reopen on May 22nd, we are keeping the safety of both our staff and customers at the forefront of our minds. Even though there will be a number of changes to how the shop operates, excellent customer service is still our main priority.
Here is a list of changes that we are implementing to help provide a safe shopping experience:
- We will only be at the shop if we are in good health and free of any symptoms. We are asking our customers to also stay home if sick.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for our customers to use upon entering and exiting the store.
- To ensure physical distancing, we are only allowing one customer in the store at a time. We ask that customers maintain a six-foot distance between themselves and staff.
- We encourage the use of contact-less payment (credit, debit or e-transfer)
- We will be adhering to strict cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- We are encouraging our customers to continue to take advantage of online shopping, home delivery and curb-side pickups. We are available by phone, email or social media to answer any of your questions and assist you in choosing your perfect knife or kitchen tool.
- If you are part of the vulnerable population, we are happy to accommodate you by either booking an in-store or virtual shopping appointment.
I have been getting a number of inquiries about knife sharpening. I am pleased to announce that knife sharpening will be able to resume when the shop reopens. When you drop off your knives, please make sure they are clean and free of any food debris. We will be disinfecting your knives before and after we sharpen them. Please keep in mind that the turnaround time might be longer but we are excited to offer this service again.
At this time, we will not be offering any in-person sharpening or cutting classes. If you need assistance, we are more than happy to answer any questions you have and can arrange to do an online demo.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support, looking forward to seeing your friendly faces again!