|Height at heel||54mm|
|Spine thickness above heel||1.9mm|
|Handle||Rosewood full tang/brass rivets|
- Never put a knife in a dishwasher, ALWAYS wash by hand.
- Avoid steel wool and other abrasive cleaners. Use a soft sponge or cloth with mild detergent and warm water,
- Do not cut through bones, this can chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food, use an old knife for these types of jobs.
- Do not twist the blade out of food if it gets stuck, and never smash it against the cutting board.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board (end grain wood is best). Never cut on glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, or anything harder than steel. Also avoid bamboo as it is very hard and dulls knives quickly.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Use a ceramic honing rod or leather strop for the edge maintenance.
- Never use coarse steel honing rod or diamond rod. Do not use a wheel sharpener or sharpening tools. Always sharpen by hand on whetstones
- Never scrape the blade’s edge across the cutting board.