Sujihiki: English translation “flesh slicer”. Designed to make slicing meat as effortless as possible, the short height and generally thin blade on the Sujihiki are intended for the user to make a slice with one clean motion.
Knife specs are taken from a randomly selected knife. These specs may vary from knife to knife due to the handmade nature of our products.
- Steel: SG2 Powder Stainless
- HRC: 63~64
- Edge Length: 240mm
- Height at heel: 39.5mm
- Spine thickness above heel: 2.18mm
- Weight: 241 grams
- Handle: Custom Western Ironwood
- Shape: Sujihiki
- Finish: Kurouchi/Tsuchime
- Cladding: Stainless
- Construction: San-Mai
- Knife Line: Kurouchi SG2 Ironwood
- Maker: Nigara Hamono
- Place of Origin: Hirosaki, Japan