Ko-Bunka: A small version of the bunka, I like to call these little beauties shallot slayers. They are quite handy to have on your station during service for last minute chiffonade of herbs, or vegetables diced a al minute.
Knife specs are taken from a randomly selected knife. These specs may vary from knife to knife due to the handmade nature of our products.
- Steel: SG2 Powder Stainless Steel
- HRC: 62~63
- Length: 110mm
- Height at heel: 30.6mm
- Spine thickness above heel: 1.5mm
- Weight: 67 grams
- Handle: Wa-Octagonal Wenge w/Buffalo Horn Collar
- Shape: Ko-Bunka
- Finish: Tsuchime/Kasumi/Kurouchi
- Cladding: Stainless Clad
- Construction: San-Mai
- Knife line: SG2 Kurouchi
- Maker: Nigara Hamono
- Place of Origin: Hirosaki, Japan