This "yellow dragon" stone is great for finishing some high-end western steel, and is the bridge between your medium stones and your final polish stones. Leaves a slightly "toothy" feel for slicing through tomato skin and bell peppers with ease.
Care for your water stone:
- This stone only requires a splash of water to start, and the same during the sharpening process "splash and go".
- Keep this stone flat with a truing stone.
- Keep this stone clean with a nagura stone.
- Wipe stone clean when done.
- Dry at room temp.
- Store in a cool area away from any heat source.